Great ideas, but poor execution
- They have a robust test engine (Himalaya) with many settings and options – perfect for certification exams. Test questions can be uploaded in a spreadsheet very easily.
- They are always working on enhancements, which are typically based on customer feedback.
- They have an institution functionality that allows an organization to appoint an admin with control over their learners and enrollments and access reports.
- They have some really sharp developers and leaders with amazing ideas for taking your LMS to the next level.
- They have a partnership with Authentic Analytics that provides usable data on enrollments and completions, surveys and assessments.
- They are grossly understaffed and so execution on help desk tickets, great ideas and enhancements often takes an unacceptably long time. They have, in fact, cited their corporate growth to us numerous times as an excuse as to why their customer service and response is so poor.
- Working through integration issues has been difficult. Getting time with the developers to talk through specifics is used only as a last resort.
- Unless you are working on an implementation or project, there are no regular check ins to understand your use cases, upcoming projects and long term goals, and get recommendations.